About Miller Toys & Models
- Miller Toys and Models was founded in Bristol in 2018 by Chris Miller, producing a range of self-assembly plywood toys.
- He wanted to have kits which were simple, safe and easily assembled, would include moving parts for great play, could be assembled with or without glue and were from sustainable materials.
- Precision laser-cutting enables us to meet these aims using high-grade birch plywood and simply but robust designs.
- We take care to avoid any sharp points and laser-cutting plus sanding eliminates splintering or rough edges.
- Beginning with a helicopter the range quickly expanded to include seven boats, all having the same child friendly and eco-friendly design criteria.
- All the current models are made with 3mm laser-grade plywood from sustainable sources. Each kit includes PVA glue and a small piece of sandpaper.
- Easy to follow visual instructions are included.
- There are 15 designs to choose from – ideal gifts for girls and boys. They can be painted with acrylic paints or varnish (not supplied but widely available).
- Original models designed in Bristol and laser-cut by Basically Wooden, Devon, or in Bristol.
All the kits contain small parts so are NOT suitable for children under 3 years.